Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's time to get back into the Blog groove.

So many awesome things have been going on with me and the photography world lately. I have been trying to do as many shoots as possible to get ready for my portfolio all while planning a wedding. Speaking of which, I keep mentioning Tim Harman, yes he is shooting my wedding and I couldn't be more excited about it! For all of you "Bride to be's"out there...check him out!
Back to the photo shoots, so far so good. I had my portfolio review today to pick images that I have taken while i've been in school to get chosen to go in my official portfolio. I have to admit, and i'm sure I speak for all of us GTC Photo students, that my nerves were going crazy! But I will say, they were all for nothing. Things went awesome and my teachers picked a lot of pictures that I am pretty excited about. Now I just have to shoot shoot shoot to build it bigger and better. It's time to push my limits as a photographer and see where it takes me. I challenge you all to do the same. These are just two of the images that got chosen (they liked malory a lot):





No comments: