Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where it all got started...


I was looking through my old pictures today and found this one, the very first picture I ever took. And by first I mean the first one that made me want to start doing it for a living. My friend at the time was pregnant and I wanted to document her pregnancy so I started with this picture on a film camera. I look at it now and see all of the things wrong with it but it's still nice to see what got me started taking photos in the first place.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think it's a lovely picture!
I can see why it inspired you.

Lindsay Leet Photography said...

thank you very much!

Ian Smith said...

I think this would be interesting for all of upper quarter to do. As a group look at all the very first serious pictures that we took.
It would give an interesting look into how each of us, as neophytes, viewed our subjects.

Lindsay Leet Photography said...

Good idea Ian!